Your Highest Density + Ultimate Flexibility PDU Solution
Server Technology's HDOT Cx is the only PDU on the market to win multiple awards. With our new and innovative Cx outlet, you get two in one; a C13 and C19, thus the Cx outlet accommodates both C14 and C20 plugs. This reduces complexity and allows for the selection process to be simplified, while also lowering end costs. With HDOT Cx, you won't have to buy a new set of PDUs when equipment changes.
One Standard PDU, the HDOT Cx
Power Strategy Expert
Explains the Benefits of HDOT Cx
Introducing the HDOT CxThe Cx outlet is the ultimate in flexibility, a C13 and C19 combined into one outlet. With no additional parts, a C14 or a C20 cable can be plugged into the Cx outlet.
Download the HDOT Cx Flyer
Easy Load Balancing
Choose Alternating PhaseAlternating phase outlets alternate the phased power on a per-outlet basis instead of a per-branch basis. This allows for shorter cords, quicker installation and easier load balancing for 3-phase rack mount PDUs.
Read the Alt Phase Executive Summary
High Density Outlet TechnologyHigh Density Outlet Technology (HDOT) has the most outlets in a 42U intelligent Rack PDU. Comes with high native cord retention and color-coded alternating-phase outlets for easy cabling.
The Difference Between HDOT Cx PDUs and HDOT PDUs
The Cx outlet is replacing the C19 outlets, that are currently on the HDOT PDU today, with a hybrid outlet that can function as either a C13 or a C19 outlet. This innovative design reduces complexity within the selection process and limits the need to purchase a new set of PDUs when equipment changes, resulting in lowering end costs. HDOT Cx PDUs still have all the great features from previous HDOT PDUs: the most outlets per form factor, easy load balancing, and the ability to customize your PDU to the configuration of choice in only four easy steps.
Change is Coming. Are You Ready?
Dynamic data center environments are always in flux – changing hardware, changing workloads, changing layouts, changing goals.
Explore the roles that flexibility and reusability will play going forward in making decisions around engineering future data center designs, and how data centers continue to work on their environmental impacts by pursuing efficiency, reusability, and waste reduction.
Why HDOT Cx Video Series
- HDOT Cx - Part One: New Hardware
- HDOT Cx - Part Two: Hyperdensity
- HDOT Cx - Part Three: Hypergrowth and Hyperscale
- How do I specify a single cabinet PDU for use with a variety of equipment deployments?
- How do I provide 10kW in a rack with only single-phase power available?
- How do I provide up to 34kW in a rack with only one pair of PDUs?
- How do I provide high density rack power while optimizing panel pole positions?
- 2019 Technology Trends and Their Impact on the Data Center
- Density in the Data Center in 2018
- Mission Critical: Data Center PDUs from Server Technology The HDOT Cx is designed to future-proof data center PDU investments
- Data Center Knowledge: Flexible modern data centers demand flexible PDUs
- Datacenter Dynamics: Server Technology creates a hybrid outlet for flexible PDUs
- PowerPulse.net: Dynamic Data Center Power Distribution Units Poised to Emerge
- Redmond Magazine: One Solution to the Problem of Rapid Data Center Expansions
- VM Blog: Server Technology's HDOT Cx Future-Proofs Data Center PDU Investments with Flexible, High-Density Data Center Power Distribution Systems
Servertech Blog Articles
Multiple Award-Winning Density Solutions
HDOT Cx and HDOT PDUs are the recipients of multiple industry awards including Data Center Solutions 2019 Data Center PDU Product of the Year and Datacenter Dynamics.
Highest Density plus Ultimate Flexibility
Server Technology's HDOT Cx is the only PDU that offers 2 outlets in 1 and alternate phase load
balancing capabilities. Customers can now have an HDOT Cx PDU that supports the highest
density in the market and provides the ultimate in flexibility for future equipment updates. Server
Technology customers rank us as
providing the highest quality PDU's, the best customer support, and most valuable innovation.