-48VDC Online Demo
- Click on 'OK.'
- To logout, click on the link located in the navigation bar on the left of the screen.
Sentry -48VDC Online Demo
This Server Technology -48VDC online demo consists of a 2U horizontally mounted unit with 12 user manageable outlets (model number 48DCWB-12-2X100-A1NB).
These 12 outlets may be controlled via a network IP or serial interface. In the demo, the outlets are numbered AA1 for Outlet 1, AA2 for Outlet 2 and so on for outlets powered by input feed A. Outlets on input feed B are numbered AB1, AB2, AB3, etc.
Key Features of the -48VDC Rack PDU:
- Control of cabinet equipment at remote locations, co-locations facilities and network operations centers
- Reboot locked up remote network servers to provide a fully operational network around the clock
- Two 100-Amp power input feeds support dual power supply networking equipment units
- Sixteen individual power outlets protected by a GMT fuse (1/2 to 10A fuses available)
- Optional temperature and humidity probes with 10-ft cords to allow sensors to be located in different locations
- 16 individual outlet current meters
- SNMP traps provide automated alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Additionally, event notification is available via Syslog and email
- Secure remote power management; reboot individual or grouped outlets (SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, RS-232)
Product evaluation checklist
In order to maximize the demo and fully understand all the features of the -48VDC Rack PDU check out the -48 VDC product evaluation checklist.
Because the Telnet applications differ between operating systems, these instructions are designed to cover the basic operations required to make this demo operate properly. General recommendations for all Telnet applications include having the Terminal Preferences set to VT-100/ANSI emulation and VT 100 Arrows.
To get a display of available commands, just press Enter at the 'Sentry' prompt, which will show:
Sentry -48VDC Commands are:
- To view the status of all the outlets, type 'status' at the 'Sentry:' prompt.
- To turn an outlet off, type 'off' and the Outlet ID at the 'Sentry:' prompt. Example: off .aa1
- To end a session type LOGOUT and press Enter.
Please note that changes made during the demo session may NOT be preserved when the session is ended.