About Server Technology
Only with Server Technology will you:
Server Technology's power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations for 30 years. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on our cabinet power distribution units and award winning power management solutions to reduce downtime, facilitate capacity planning, improve energy utilization, and drive efficiency. With the best quality, best technical support and most patents, Server Technology products provide uncompromising reliability, innovation, and value for the datacenter. Only with Server Technology will customers Stay Powered, Be Supported and Get Ahead.
Server Technology only focuses on power. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on Server Technology's cabinet power distribution units (cabinet-level PDUs) to maintain
uptime, ensure efficiency and facilitate capacity planning. With the best testing in the market and longest mean time to failure (MTTF), Server Technology provides uncompromising
quality, reliability and value for the datacenter. Our customers' state that our quality is the number one reason why they choose Server Technology PDUs.
Year after year our customers rate our support to be a key differentiator between us and our competitors. At Server Technology, comprehensive product support starts before you buy, and extends throughout your relationship with Server Technology. Server Technology power strategy experts want you to be more than satisfied with your power solution.
Server Technology power strategy experts have worked with top performing datacenters for over 30 years. Through this experience we focused on addressing the customers' pain points. This ongoing exercise of designing new solutions has not only helped us secure the largest loyal customer base, it has also resulted in more PDU design innovations then any of our competitors.
Our Cutting Edge Power Solutions Include:
- HDOT: Award Winning High-Density Outlet Technology Power Solution.
- PRO2: PDU Uptime Solution. The Next Evolution in PDU Design.
- Sentry Power Manager: Award Winning Data Center Power Management Solution.
- Headquartered in Reno, NV
- Privately Held Corporation Founded in 1984
- We Focus Only on Power
30+ Years of Innovation and Experience
Largest PDU R&D team in the industry
5 Mirrored Manufacturing
Sites in Key Locations
- PDUs to Meet Any Demand
Largest Patent Library with 48 Granted & 54 Pending
170+ Employees with 16 Offices Worldwide Including: NA, EMEA & APAC
5000+ Reseller Team Members
The world's most reliable rack-level PDUs. Mission critical performance.
Data Center (AC Power) customers rely on our products and solutions to:
- Control and manage power at the rack level with power distribution units for the data center
- Provide mission-critical information to help reduce downtime
- Provide analytics to help improve data center power energy efficiency achieve green initiatives and reduce operating costs
Telecommunications (DC Power) customers rely on our products and solutions to:
- Manage power supporting traditional wired and/or wireless services to mobile devices
- Reduce operating expenses, enhance reliability and achieve green initiatives
- Remotely manage power to equipment
Customers and Markets
"These products allow us to get to market earlier. They decrease the length of the test period to get the same amount of data. We did 10 million tests on our last project - if you lose 1% through downtime, that's significant." - Dan Brown, Intel Labs
- Server Technology's customers are the biggest companies in the world with the most demanding network environments.
- Server Technology's solutions are available worldwide through our direct sales force and through our channel partners.
- Server Technology is an ISO 9000 registered company.
- 2014 TMC 2014 infoTech Spotlight Data Center Excellence Award for High Density Outlet Technology
- 2014 DCS Award for Datacentre Management Product of the Year for Sentry Power Manager (SPM)
- CRN Data Center 100 (2012)
- Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Growth Strategy
- "Technology Company of the Year" - Nevada Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology
- "Best Places to Work" - Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Corporate Fact Sheet: