Server Technology is looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We are a progressive and innovative company that offers competitive wages, an excellent benefit package and an inspirational work environment. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Server Technology work environment is fast paced and priorities can shift quickly. All employees are expected to go outside their primary responsibilities when required, and multi-task job duties on a regular basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Server Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Server Technology, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact the Human Resources Department to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Regional Channel Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Global Channel Sales
Department: Channel Partner Sales
Posting Date: Jan 29, 2015
Under general direction of the Director of Global Channel Sales, the Regional Channel Sales Manager's primary responsibilities are to recruit, develop, grow, and manage channel partners in the assigned territory. This position will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and growth objectives. The Regional Channel Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services.
The Regional Channel Sales Manager, as with all members of the Server Technology Team, is expected to promote a positive work environment, demonstrate initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercise confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions
· Identify, recruit and develop Power Reward Partners within the territory.
· Through regular meetings and communication, establish productive, professional relationships with reseller partner principals / key decision makers in assigned territory.
· Coordinate the involvement of Server Technology team, including sales, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
· Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
· Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Create account business plans to include quarterly business reports, marketing plans, suggestions, sales objectives and forecasting.
· Create mind share and visibility within the Partner sales teams.
· Support the explanation and navigation of the STI Power Rewards Program, including the registration of opportunities and sharing of leads.
· Provide regular updates to senior management on status and performance of reseller partners within the territory.
· Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Generate suggestions for improving work; Develop innovative approaches and ideas.
· Display willingness to make decisions; Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; Support and explain reasoning for decisions; Include appropriate people in decision-making process; Make timely decisions.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
· Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Business, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A minimum of 5 years sales experience in information technology industry, data center industry experience preferred.
· Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
· Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint), experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company including Finance, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
· Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
· Familiarity of ISO 9000 standards and audit process.
· Ability to travel up to 75%.
Work environment is fast paced and priorities can shift quickly. All employees are expected to go outside their primary responsibilities when required, and multi-task job duties on a regular basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 775-850-7287.
Server Technology offers a great benefit package for full-time employees including:
Self-Directed 401 K Plan
Medical & Dental Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
Server Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Server Technology is located in Reno, Nevada, at the base of the Sierras and less than an hour from Lake Tahoe. Reno offers a tremendous array of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking and camping, golfing, water activities and more. Reno is diverse in art and culture attractions like the National Automobile Museum, The Sierra Safari Zoo, The Nevada Opera and the Wilbur D May Museum and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy special events such as the Reno Rodeo, Hot August Nights, the Great Reno Balloon Races, and the National Championship Air Races, as well as numerous food and craft festivals.