Sentry Smart Rack PDU Online Demo
We have made two online demos available.
1. Single phase 208V Rack PDU, master and expansion unit with 30 outlets per PDU (60 outlets total).
- Click on 'OK'
- To logout, click on the link located in the navigation bar on the left of the screen.
**Note: The above online demo represents the features and functionality of a Smart PDU. Currently you are viewing the STV and SEV-3101C master and linked expansion PDU, 30 Outlets per PDU, 208 V. The number of outlets and input power options vary product to product.
Key Features of the Smart Rack PDU:
- Easy to use and access, secure, integral HTML Web GUI over HTTP/S, plus LDAP/S and TACACS+ external authentication and authorization support
- Optional temperature and humidity probes with 10-ft cords to allow sensors to be located in different locations
- True RMS input current monitor(s) on easy-to-read local LED, via network or serial connection
- SNMP traps provide automated alerts for power and environmental conditions. Additionally, event notification is available via Syslog and email
- 3-Phase products have a separate LED for each phase to simplify load balancing.
- Branch Circuit Protection – meetings UL 60950-1 .
- Available in 120/208/230/400/415 V, 16A/20/30/32/60/63A, single-phase and 3-phase.
Product evaluation checklist
In order to maximize the demo and fully understand all the features of the Smart Rack PDU check out the CS product evaluation checklist.
Because the Telnet applications differ between operating systems, these instructions are designed to cover the basic operations required to make this demo operate properly. General recommendations for all Telnet applications include having the Terminal Preferences set to VT-100/ANSI emulation and VT 100 Arrows.
To get a display of available commands, just press Enter at the 'Smart" prompt, which will show: Smart Rack PDU Commands are:
- To view the status (On/Off state), Load (amps), Power (watts) of all the outlets, type status at the 'Sentry' prompt.
- To view the power consumption of individual outlet (such as outlet .a1), type ostat .a1 details.
- To turn an outlet off, type off and the Outlet ID. Example: off .a1.
Please note that changes made during the demo session may NOT be preserved when the session is ended.