Only from Server Tech.
Global Power Management from a Single System -- All Your CDUs in One Place, Reports, Trending, Alarming, Predictive Analytics, Simple Firmware Updates for Every CDU, and More!
You want ultra-reliable power distribution within your data center along with the ability to actively manage it. You want to be able to monitor and view your device-level power usage, in real time, deployed at any location across your enterprise. You want trending and advanced analytics at the click of a mouse. You need Server Tech’s Sentry Power System--the combination of Sentry Power Manager (SPM) and Sentry CDUs (Cabinet Power Distribution Units). Setting up and configuring your rack-level CDU network has never been easy. Especially if you have hundreds or thousands of PDUs in your network. That’s all changed now. With SPM’s new SNAP functionality, you can manage your entire network from the SPM dashboard. And now, SPM is available virtually for easy download.
“My goal is to allow our engineers to work from anywhere. Server Tech products are a big part of that.” Dan Brown, Engineering Technician, Intel Validation Center, Ft. Collins, CO
Get your FREE SPM demo version today.
Sentry Power Manager -- The most affordable and accurate system available to control, measure, monitor and trend data center power at the rack or device level. A powerful stand alone power monitoring console, or use as middleware for any modern DCIM or BMS solution through web based Application Programming Interface (API).
SPM helps you manage today’s biggest data center challenges:
- Outlet level state control & power-cycling for remediation
- Power monitoring at the inlet or outlet level
- Environmental monitoring for all attached sensors
- Manage power phase balancing and N+1 redundancy
- Managing hundreds or thousands of PDUs, globally
- Support “Green” initiatives such as PUE and DCeP metrics
- Provides continuous measurement at any level instrumented
- Remote monitoring and control of any number of data centers
- Virtual or appliance
- Custom views by user
- Load balance 3-phase circuits across cabinet, zone or UPS
- Centralized alarms associated with energy
- Supports capacity planning, efficiency and service availability goals
- VMware Virtual Server
- Predictive Trending to detect future issues
- Plug & Play makes managing your PDU network a SNAP. Manage your network from a user friendly dashboard: auto-discovery, group configurations and upgrades
SPM’s comprehensive dashboard: customize it with what you want to see.
- SPM’s Simple Network Access Protocol (SNAP) combines with the user-friendly dashboard for auto discovery, individual or group configuration and upgrades.
- New “Getting Started View” provides help with basic SPM functions
- New Discovery Tool allows evaluation users a quick setup
- TACACS+ is now supported
- User group permissions enhanced
You’ll receive alerts by email if there’s a problem. Alarm status view shows you where your problem is and what it is.
Download the SPM brochure, SPM 5.0 Brochure
Download the Sentry Power System Solution Brochure
Visit the SPM Product Page
To learn more about SPM 5.1 features and enhancements: read the SPM 5.1 Release Notes, or the SPM 5.2 Release Notes
Chat with a Sales Rep
Datasheets, Whitepapers, Documents & Design Drawings
At Server Technology, comprehensive product support starts from the day of purchase.
Get details fast.
Request a quote.
Call us today at 800-835-1515.