|Server Technology is looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We are a progressive and innovative company that offers competitive wages, an excellent benefit package and an inspirational work environment. We look forward to hearing from you.|
The positions below are open for immediate placement:
Please email your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 775-850-7287.
Server Technology offers a great benefit package for full-time employees including:
Self-Directed 401 K Plan
Medical & Dental Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
Server Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Server Technology is located in Reno, Nevada, at the base of the Sierras and less than an hour from Lake Tahoe. Reno offers a tremendous array of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking and camping, golfing, water activities and more. Reno is diverse in art and culture attractions like the National Automobile Museum, The Sierra Safari Zoo, The Nevada Opera and the Wilbur D May Museum and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy special events such as the Reno Rodeo, Hot August Nights, the Great Reno Balloon Races, and the National Championship Air Races, as well as numerous food and craft festivals.
Regional Sales Manager-APACThe Regional Sales Manager Asia Pacific, will plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve the sales objectives assigned to them.
The primary focus of the RSM is to:
2. Develop new business accounts within their region; Aggressive telephone and email activity
3. Support the marketing efforts of the company through attendance at company and industry events
4. Maintain and expand their industry and product knowledge so to be relevant and beneficial to our clients and prospects
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, create a compelling business solution, complete with detailed financial analysis, present the findings and propose specific technology recommendations to improve current Data Centre processes. The RSM must possess a high degree of creativity, organizational and process development skills and have a proven track record with presenting to Senior Management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Expected to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned region.
Responsible for leading the company’s efforts in sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal training, assessment services and proposals related to our products. This involves applying a consultative approach and ability to direct our support resources in analyzing the customer’s business and technology requirements and developing customized solutions to fit the need.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales reports
- Work with Pre Sales and local Partners to identify and implement new opportunities within major accounts.
- Drive and coordinate account planning sessions when appropriate based on revenue potential.
- Protect and increase a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. Ensure all key accounts have had a “touch” every 90 days. Seek out expansion opportunities to further penetrate account both high and wide.
- Maintain a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Assist pre sales and technical support in resolving any ongoing technical issues with the customer as appropriate and requested, by orchestrating the necessary calls and meetings.
Regional Sales Manager - South East
Server Technology, a local "Best Place to Work" is looking for an outstanding Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales team.
Some of the responsibilities will include
-Manage existing customers in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi
-Support existing channel partners sales efforts
-Identify and develop new channel sales partners
-Develop new Enterprise customers through prospecting activities
-Represent STI at regional trade shows and other marketing functions
-Solidify STI’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
Desired Skills & Experience
-Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
-3+ years selling products and/or services in a Datacenter environment, or in supporting reseller channels doing the same
-Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with customers and all STI functional departments, including executive management.
-Strong knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Calendar, Power Point, etc…)
-Proven track record of achieving sales objectives in a team environment.
-A combination of Account Management and Account Development skills are required with a proven track record of success.
-The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of different sales methodologies and will be able to learn the methods employed by STI and apply them to their selling activities. This approach will rely heavily on the candidate’s ability to identify specific customer needs.
-The candidate will work in a team environment with Inside Sales to coordinate efforts and support for enterprise customer and reseller channels