|Server Technology is looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We are a progressive and innovative company that offers competitive wages, an excellent benefit package and an inspirational work environment. We look forward to hearing from you.|
The positions below are open for immediate placement:
Please email your resume or questions to email@example.com or fax at 775-850-7287.
Server Technology offers a great benefit package for full-time employees including:
Self-Directed 401 K Plan
Medical & Dental Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
Server Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Server Technology is located in Reno, Nevada, at the base of the Sierras and less than an hour from Lake Tahoe. Reno offers a tremendous array of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking and camping, golfing, water activities and more. Reno is diverse in art and culture attractions like the National Automobile Museum, The Sierra Safari Zoo, The Nevada Opera and the Wilbur D May Museum and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy special events such as the Reno Rodeo, Hot August Nights, the Great Reno Balloon Races, and the National Championship Air Races, as well as numerous food and craft festivals.
Regional Sales Manager - South East
Server Technology, a local "Best Place to Work" is looking for an outstanding Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales team.
Some of the responsibilities will include
-Manage existing customers in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi
-Support existing channel partners sales efforts
-Identify and develop new channel sales partners
-Develop new Enterprise customers through prospecting activities
-Represent STI at regional trade shows and other marketing functions
-Solidify STI’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
Desired Skills & Experience
-Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
-3+ years selling products and/or services in a Datacenter environment, or in supporting reseller channels doing the same
-Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with customers and all STI functional departments, including executive management.
-Strong knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Calendar, Power Point, etc…)
-Proven track record of achieving sales objectives in a team environment.
-A combination of Account Management and Account Development skills are required with a proven track record of success.
-The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of different sales methodologies and will be able to learn the methods employed by STI and apply them to their selling activities. This approach will rely heavily on the candidate’s ability to identify specific customer needs.
-The candidate will work in a team environment with Inside Sales to coordinate efforts and support for enterprise customer and reseller channels
- -Responsible for planning, organizing an assigned product line from conceptual stages through product life cycle to optimize profit, satisfy customer requirements
- -Meet strategic marketing, sales, financial and corporate growth objectives
- -Participates in overall product strategy and planning, research and development requirements, development, analysis of market research and manufacturing coordination for new products
- -Conducts marketing analysis to define and develop product definitions. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, production and finance in daily product management activities
- - Provides financial analysis, resource allocation requirements and technical justification for product selection and definition
- Prepares material for product introduction to market, conducts product training and participates in trade shows and sales calls as needed
- Reviews progress continually through product life cycle to ensure objectives are being met
Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5 years experience in Product Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with customers and all STI functional departments, including executive management.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Calendar, Power Point, etc…)