|Server Technology is looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We are a progressive and innovative company that offers competitive wages, an excellent benefit package and an inspirational work environment. We look forward to hearing from you.|
Senior Electrical Engineer
Some of the duties will include:
1. PCB Design with voltage/current analog sensors in addition to microprocessor controlled digital circuits
2. Power distribution and switching design (AC/DC 400V, 100A)
3. Mixed signal design Analog/Digital
4. Design for Test/Design for Manufacturing
5. Working on multiple projects with fluctuating deadlines and priorities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or MSEE
2. 5+ years in similar industry experience required
3. Project Management experience
4. Microcontroller design experience
5. Electrical safety as well as EMI/EMC experience
6. Signal Integrity experience
7. High density product packaging design experience a plus
To apply Please email your resume or questions to email@example.com or fax at 775-850-7287.
Server Technology offers a great benefit package for full-time employees including:
Self-Directed 401 K Plan
Medical & Dental Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
Server Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Server Technology is located in Reno, Nevada, at the base of the Sierras and less than an hour from Lake Tahoe. Reno offers a tremendous array of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking and camping, golfing, water activities and more. Reno is diverse in art and culture attractions like the National Automobile Museum, The Sierra Safari Zoo, The Nevada Opera and the Wilbur D May Museum and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy special events such as the Reno Rodeo, Hot August Nights, the Great Reno Balloon Races, and the National Championship Air Races, as well as numerous food and craft festivals.